A high-quality grille guard can prove to be quite a valuable upgrade to your truck. You can provide a big boost to the aesthetics of your vehicle, infusing the aggressive attitude sought after by many off-road enthusiasts. This versatile truck accessory helps to improve the protection for your ride while also boosting its capabilities. Add a light bar, attach a winch, or try one of several other approaches to make your truck more beneficial regardless of the environment.
Line-X Inland Northwest is here to provide drivers across Spokane and Coeur d’Alene with high-quality truck accessories and protective LINE-X coatings. We know how to create ideal results for drivers of all types, and we’re confident that we can help you enact quality upgrades to meet your needs.
A Guard for Every Style
It’s important to keep in mind that grille guards come in many styles and formats to personalize the protection you’re looking for. If you’re looking for the right fit for your truck, this is a good place to start. We can narrow down your choice from a range of grille guard styles, including:
- Full grille guards — Solid, durable, and bolted directly onto the frame, full grille guards provide a full range of protection while providing ideal mounts for winches, auxiliary lights, and other truck accessories.
- Bull bars — Compact, rugged, and ready for the road, bull bars often consist of one bar across the front bumper in coordination with a skid plate. This seemingly minor upgrade can create a big statement for your vehicle.
- Push bars — From law enforcement to farming operations, many drivers can benefit from the protection offered by push bars. Also known as a nudge bar, this truck accessory can enable your vehicle to push equipment, structures, and other vehicles without sustaining damage.
- Bumper guards — Keep minor fender benders at bay with these discrete, rugged guards. Ideal for parking lots and 4×4 trails, bumper guards can provide a small level of protection and a lot of peace of mind.
- Skid plates — Comprised of steel and designed to take on the roughest terrain, skid plates attach to the bottom of your grille guard or bumper and provide ideal clearance protection.
Visit Us Today
Our truck shops are located near the Silver Lake Mall in Coeur d’Alene and off of Sherman St. in Spokane. Be sure to stop by today to find the grille guards and other truck accessories you need to take on the trail with confidence, or you can fill out the form below!