You’ve just bought a new truck, and now you want to outfit it with accessories that will make the most of your investment. Many drivers turn to spray-on bedliners for protection, as truck beds often experience the most wear and tear out of all the areas on the vehicle. This add-on creates a lasting line of defense against damage, dirt, and the daily grind. Is a protective coating for your truck bed worth the time and cost? Keep reading to find out!
LINE-X Inland Northwest is here to serve as your trusted source for truck accessories and LINE-X sprays. We specialize in LINE-X services in Spokane and Coeur d’Alene, and are happy to discuss our protective coatings with you to ensure that you find the best fit for your vehicle. Drivers who visit our locations are happy to learn about the quality of their investment, and opt for a premium finish to create the best lifetime value for their trucks.
Ready to see how effective our services can be? Contact us online for your project quote!
Why Would You Need a Protective Truck Bed Coating?
Trucks are made for heavy use, and many drivers see this as a sign that they do not need to protect their vehicles. After all, there’s nothing that can stop inevitable scratches, scuffs, and dings, right?
LINE-X of Spokane is here to provide the right protection to keep your truck safe from the elements and dangers of the road. If you don’t think you could benefit from LINE-X sprays, here are a few top reasons to consider protection:
- Truck beds take a lot of abuse — By hauling tools,materials, luggage, moving boxes, and more, the beauty of your bed will begin to wear down. LINE-X sprays help to protect against scratches, scuffs, dents, gouges, and more.
- All materials show wear and tear — Whether your vehicle relies on treated aluminum or rolled steel, the surface is bound to show signs of damage over time. This can impact the vehicle’s beauty and your peace of mind.
- Spills and stains can prove troublesome — Moisture infiltration and contact with corrosive chemicals can cause problems for the finish of your truck bed.
- Corrosion may feel inevitable — All of the damages sustained by your truck bed over the years will supply more oxygen to already-compromised materials. When moisture is added, the oxidation process begins to rust your vehicle, damaging its aesthetic appeal, safety, and long-term value.
- Love the way your truck looks — The ongoing use of your truck will result in a bed that is not as beautiful as it once was. Spray-in bedliners can offer professional protection and a factory-made finish.
What About Drop-In Bedliners?
Many drivers visit LINE-X Spokane and LINE-X Coeur d’Alene with the idea of investing in a rigid drop-in bedliner. Without a professional installation, this truck accessory can actually generate more problems than solutions! The movement of drop-in liners can scratch and mar the surface they are designed to protect. This rigid surface may trap debris and moisture, increasing the likelihood of scratches and water damage. Drivers hoping to keep rust at bay may lift their bedliner to find widespread corrosion!
LINE-X coatings are designed to bond at the chemical level, resulting in a finish that is seamless and waterproof. Our product matches every curve and contour, ensuring a quality finish that keeps moisture and dirt out in the first place.
LINE-X sprays are ideal for new trucks, restoration projects, and everything in between. You may now be convinced that a spray-on bedliner is a worthy investment — but why choose LINE-X? No other polyurea coating delivers the same level of quality as LINE-X, and few materials can perform under the same conditions. If you’re ready to experience the best coating, let LINE-X be your choice for:
- Unmatched protection — Prevent dents, abrasions, and other damage with the perfect balance of strength and flexibility. No other coating delivers the same flexural or tensile strength as LINE-X.
- Seamless finishes — Our protective coatings are designed to work with most truck accessories, including tool boxes, storage systems, camper shells, tonneau covers, and more.
- Long-lasting results — Free of harmful VOCs, this polyurea spray is designed to bond with your vehicle at the chemical level, ensuring a lifetime of protection. In most cases, LINE-X sprays outlive the vehicles they are applied to!
- Lifetime peace of mind — All LINE-X products come with a lifetime warranty to cover your vehicle in case you notice cracking, bubbling, or flaking with your protective coating. Take your vehicle into any LINE-X dealer, and they’ll quickly address your problem and get you on your way.
- High-quality products — Whether you choose to go with quality UV protection (three times tougher than the industry standards!) through LINE-X PLATINUM or want a beautifully colored result with LINE-X EXTRA, you’re sure to find the right product for your needs.
Contact Us Today!
Are you ready to see for yourself the rugged protection that LINE-X sprays offer? Visit our LINE-X shops in Spokane or Coeur d’Alene, or contact us online for complete assistance. We look forward to helping you!